Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank You, Gracias, Maraming Salamat . . . San Lorenzo Ruiz.

You inspired us Filipinos,
thank you very much for such profound faith to showed.
May you be our greatest example of what truly a good CHRISTIAN is to others. May we posses the same strong faith that you have.

As for us CF, for a short period of time,
we come to know this great first
FILIPINO Saint. May he, in one way or the other inspired you to become a good and loving Christian for others.

In behalf of all Pinoy's, thank you for allowing him to be part of your Christian lives.

Today, marks the end of him being our co-patron saint for the month of August.

Maraming, maraming
Salamat San Lorenzo Ruiz.
Pray for us all.



"I AM A CHRISTIAN, AND THIS I PROFESS UNTIL THE HOUR OF MY DEATH AND FOR GOD I SHALL GIVE MY LIFE. ALTHOUGH I DID NOT COME TO JAPAN TO BE A MARTYR, NEVERTHELESS AS A CHRISTIAN AND FOR GOD I SHALL GIVE MY LIFE."
St. Lorenzo Ruiz.

No comments: