Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My Letter to Sta Claus: its his FEAST DAY comes December 6

Have you ever tried to write a letter to Santa?
I recall when I was a kid, I was taught to write a letter to SANTA,
I want to do it again now that i am of age,
who knows this time he will grant my wish . . .




Dear Santa,


I have been a good boy this past years.
I believed that qualifies me for 100% order fulfillment of my following Christmas present requests. (And I promise there will be no returns and exchanges like last year.)

My top Christmas gift choice is the kind of call/s I will receive, that of a ready buyers that will always say YES when I offer products service I am selling to them and no more objections for me to handle.

Make sure that callers have enough cash on their checking or debit cards more so that thay have enough available balance using their credit cards. Make sure that all areas being checked for serviceability be serviceable either through DU/DSL/DSL-Phone/CABLE/SAT connections.
If you can’t deliver on that top choice, try this next request.
That all matrix be lowered down to an attainable one's: like GCR/UPSELL/AHT/QA/SA and most of all "I R" be reviewed to better understand that the focus of Performance Management required be shifted from historical reporting to forecasting and predictive analytics. This does not mean that there isn’t valuable information to be gleaned from historical data; there are tons (kilograms, Santa, if you use British standards) of information.

There are even an entire business intelligence (BI) software industry (SURF Control) that prevent me to access my Yahoo emails and do some chats, which makes life exciting.


My last request involves, raise in salaries and wages due to the un-stoppable increase of the cost-of-living. That, if and when management hear my cries and its people, heed it the soonest possible time.
My Christmas gift wish is that you will make our company realize that the amount they spend on their employees – to retain, grow, acquire or win back – is an optimization problem. That is, tailor the level of services in an optimal way. A company should not under spend on marginally loyal employees and who are at risk of defection to competitors. Conversely, our company should not only overspend on already highly loyal employees. Offering special deals on salaries, incentives and other benefits for better delivery of goals desired.

Santa … you have been a pretty good guy these past years. Keep up the good work. I realize you have an emerging and huge problem related to protecting our company. So if giving out “green” and “sustainability” presents to others is a higher priority for you this year, I won’t mind waiting until next year to receive my requests above.
Thank you


Very truly yours,

Mike

No comments: