Monday, July 28, 2008

St. Anthony de Padua - Thank You

Two days to go, well be saying farewell to our Saint of the Month...

St. Anthony de Padua


As a gesture of appreciation and thanks giving this i pray...

o O o


O most powerful protector Saint Anthony of Padua, I am prostrate at thy feet, my heart full of gratitude and thanksgiving for the grace thou hast granted me through my poor prayers. Thy powerful intercession was the only hope of relief for my afflictions.

O most amiable protector Saint Anthony, I pray that I will never cease to bless and thank thee for the grace thou hast granted me. Thanks be to God for the graces He bestowed on thee. Blessed be the Baby Jesus, Who felt the caresses of thy sweet hands and rested his head on thy breast. Blessed be the Holy Virgin Mary, who loved thee so much and guided thee in the way of sanctity. Dear Saint Anthony express my sincere thanks to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost and the Most High Virgin Mary, for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: